Sadler & Company, Inc. is an independent insurance agency organized under the laws of the State of South Carolina, U.S.A. Its principal owner, John M. Sadler, is licensed to transact insurance business in all states and the District of Columbia. Sadler & Company, Inc.’s principal place of business is listed above in the section entitled “Copyright”.
- Limitation of Warranties:This Web site may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Sadler & Company, Inc. assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions in this Web site and in other documents referred to within or linked to this Web site. To the extent allowed by law and except as otherwise specifically provided elsewhere on this Web site, all information presented here is furnished “as is” without any express or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or freedom from errors, viruses, bugs or other harmful components. Neither the sponsor of this Web site nor any other person or entity is responsible for any damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this Web site or any of its content, even if the sponsor or other person or entity has been advised or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. Web users assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within this Web site. Prices, specifications, applications, calculations, and other content are subject to change without notice at any time.
- Unsolicited ContactsShould any viewer of this Web site contact us with feedback, comments, suggestions, information, questions, data or other similar communication regarding the content of this site, any such contact shall be deemed non-confidential and Sadler & Company, Inc. shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communication to others, without limitation; and shall be free to use any content or expression contained therein for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing services and products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
- Content AvailabilityThis web site is made available only through Sadler & Company, Inc. in the state of South Carolina, United States of America. We make no representation that the content of this Web site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to this Web site from certain locations may be strictly prohibited. Persons accessing this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. The laws of the State of South Carolina, USA govern any claims relating to this Web site.This Web site is distributed in various jurisdictions and may contain references to Sadler Insurance, Small Technology Companies’ Professional Resource Center, or other insurance products and services that are not available in all jurisdictions. Such references do not imply that Sadler & Company, Inc. intends to make available such products, programs or services in all jurisdictions. The information contained on this Web site does not constitute an offer or solicitation for the sale of any insurance product or service in any jurisdiction where we are not licensed to conduct business or where the insurance product is not available for sale. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of the jurisdiction. Some services, products, product features, or underlying options may not be available in all states. Services and products described herein are generally not available for purchase outside the US.
- No Legal AdviceThe materials and information presented on this Web site are provided for informational purposes, and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice. The materials and information presented here are not a substitute for legal advice from a competent lawyer.
- Site AccessWe reserve the rights to limit and to discontinue your access to this site at any time. We further reserve the right to modify the information contained on this Web site or modify the availability of any transactions at any time. We may immediately and without notice terminate your ability to access this site if you violate the conditions of use stated herein or if you endanger the use of the products or services provided through this Web site.